Ruffarey Cuppy baked fresh on a made to order basis, i make my cupcakes on-site ensuring that my cupcakes are always fresh and of premium quality. i use only the finest, yummiest and freshest ingredients. satisfaction guaranteed with every order. Always defined by my attention to detail, beautiful colours, delicious flavours, premium ingredients & forever known for fine & exquisite cupcake creations and our whimsical & creative approach to cupcake design. great for special celebrations & equally delectable for any other occasions; birthdays, wedding receptions, baby showers, corporate meetings, launches, casual get-togethers, exhibitions, parties etc... its endless. I'm offering awesome flavours, gorgeous original designs for you to choose from. I can also customise your order to your desired preference.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Louis Vuitton Cupcakes


Feeling Fabulous? this are for u! u might not afford to buy a LV hand beg but I'll sure this is worth to buy! only at RM60 u will get this fabulous LV cupcakes for ur party!

For more info or order u can email me at :

razienmohd@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment